Learn How to Freelance from Home
- How I started working from home at P25,000/mo and now earn more than P80,000/mo
- The hottest freelance from home job for Filipinos right now
- The different skills you need to know to get your first job from home
- Tasks that you may be doing while freelancing from home
- How to find and apply to online jobs with US clients directly
- How to get paid for online jobs
Share this with your friends!
This course is a great intro to work from home jobs, especially to those who don't know how to start yet. It describes the core tasks of a work from home job and is very helpful for those who want to transition from the corporate setting.
Joem B. // Virtual Assistant
I'd like to thank you for imparting your ideas with aspirant freelancers like me whose goal is to land a home-based online job. Back in April, I was already hired by a client engaged in networking business in the USA. It was a one day hiring process and I got the job the next day as Support Desk/VA/Customer Service. Unfortunately, it only lasted for 2 days because I was so confused of the job delegation. After that, I felt like no one was going to hire me anymore until I saw your page here in facebook and tried to register for your free tutorials. I can now proudly say that I am going to have my final just got hired for a Customer Service post. The tutorials helped me a lot. 🙂
Emma G // Student