Thanks for your interest in contributing for VA Bootcamp.
We're here to help Filipino Freelancers become world-class and hope that you can join us in our mission.
We welcome contributors who can provide quality content that helps improve Filipino lives through freelancing education. We have an audience of 50,000 email subscribers and over 75,000 Facebook group members.
If you want to share strategies, tips, best practices, thoughts, and news about freelancing, we'd love to hear from you.
- Your post must be original content that’s never been published anywhere else.
- Minimum word count is 1000 words.
- Refrain from self-promotion in your post. If published, you’ll get an about the author blurb at the end of the piece where you’re free to link back to your website, social media profiles or your products.
- If you include photos in your document, they must be your own.
- You will be responsible for making sure that the article has been proofread and edited. If not, you will be responsible for making any necessary edits on the article.
- Please note that our editorial team may edit your piece for length or to match the style and tone of our website.
- Upon acceptance of your post, you will be paid P1500 via Paypal for your contribution.
Our content team follows a content calendar. To save you time, please DO NOT start writing your article ideas before pitching them to us.
Pitch your article ideas by sending an e-mail to Pinky Anicete, Marketing Content Editor, [email protected] with the following:
- 3 possible headlines of your topic
- outline of your points and subheadings
- links to sample posts you've made in the past
We will let you know once your topic gets approved and when you can start writing.
Looking forward to publishing great content with you! 🙂