Thanks for your interest in contributing for WFHR.
We're here to help Filipino Freelancers become world-class and hope that you can join us in our mission. We look for authors who can provide quality content that inspires and/or educates to our audience of over 50,000 email subscribers and over 75,000 Facebook group members.
If you want to share strategies, tips, best practices, thoughts, and news about freelancing, we'd love to hear from you.
- Your post must be original content that’s never been published anywhere else.
- Minimum word count is 1000 words.
- Refrain from self-promotion in your post. If published, you’ll get an about the author blurb at the end of the piece where you’re free to link back to your website, social media profiles or your products.
- Please include 3 possible headlines that you can write about.
- Please submit links to sample posts you've made in the past.
- If you include photos in your document, they must be your own.
- You will be responsible for making sure that the article has been proofread and edited. If not, you will be responsible for making any necessary edits on the article.
- Please note that our editorial team may edit your piece for length or to match the style and tone of our website.
- Upon acceptance of your post, you will be paid P1500 via Paypal for your contribution.
Please send the following information at [email protected]
- Full Name
- Website/Upwork Account/Related account
- Social Media Accounts
- Headline Options
- An outline of your points (per headline)
- Author Bio
- Gravatar account email